Isn't Christmas the best?! I love the food,lights, decorations, the cooler weather (for those of us in the Vegas, it is a welcome relief). We put up our Christmas tree this year--a fake tree. I know, totally lame. We have had bad luck the past several years with real trees. The conservationist in Ryan agrees that it is the more environmental thing to do. Garrett and Morgan don't know the difference and had a great time decorating the tree even though it's fake branches aren't so prickly and you don't leave the experience with a itchy rash from all the times you were poked by the pine. Oh' memories. I'm sure that all moms think this, but I am totally serious when I say that I have the two cutest kids in the world. They wore their Christmas outfits to church today and looked so adorable, I had to blog it. Garrett was totally stoked to wear a tie like dad. He has been asking for weeks if he could wear it. Garrett is Ryan's biggest fan. He loves his dad. Morgan--so ridiculous how cute she is. Her little fake fur around the collar and sleeves of her dress were too much for me to handle--to die for cute!! If you know me you know that I shop in outfits, a trait that I am sure Morgan will appreciate and gain as she gets older. What could be a more appropriate shopping excuse than the dire need for a new Christmas outfit? Ryan asked me this morning if the kids ever wear the same thing to church twice--ha! But when your kids are a cute as mine they have reputations to maintain. :)
Very Cute! I have been searching all over for a cute Christmas ensemble for my boys, but I haven't had any luck so far! Good to know there are some out there!
Ryan and Jamie met in 1994 and were married in 1997. Both are graduates of Utah State University. After college we moved to Columbus, Ohio and became offical Buckeyes. We loved every minute we lived in Columbus. After Ryan graduated from law school we moved across country again. We now live in Las Vegas, NV. In 2005 we were able to adopt Garrett. In 2008 we were blessed again with the adoption of our little girl Morgan.
2 comments:
Very Cute! I have been searching all over for a cute Christmas ensemble for my boys, but I haven't had any luck so far! Good to know there are some out there!
Hey Lowers!
Good to hear from you. Your kids are indeed very cute. Glad to see you're doing well. We finally left Columbus after 7 years, and were sad to go.
Hope your holidays are fantastic!
Post a Comment