Garrett has had a big week. He moved into a "Big Boy Bed." When he saw his new bed he said, "wow" really softly and climbed up into his bed. He was so excited to have such a big bed. Sleeping in it though has been another story. Needless to say, Ryan has spent the past several nights in the "Big Boy Bed" as well. Anyone have any great ideas for making a cute but stubborn 3-year-old sleep through the night? Garrett also started preschool. Yesterday was his first day. It made me really sad, but he didn't give a rats. I went to pick him up and he told me, "Go away mom. I'm not done yet." He also had his first homework assignment. Is it starting already???

5 comments:
Ahhh, welcome to the world of blogging! I am glad Garrett had a good day at school. I meant to call to see how it went!
i am so excited you have joined the wonderful world of blogging! our blog address is www.miraclefam.blogspot.com
I am glad that you finally started a blog, even though your not a big fan:) Our blog is www.christensenfamily20.blogspot.com
I love that you have a blog now! I can't wait to check it out every Sunday.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Love ya
Heather :0
Such cute kids... so excited to see your family! Having a girl is dangerous in the store!
Post a Comment