Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Day!

So you know the type of day where you have 101 things to do and not enough time to do them in? Today was one of those days. We are leaving for Columbus, Ohio tomorrow and I am in charge of everything--you other moms know what I mean. Anyway, during the mayhem that was my day, a couple of really cute things happened with my kids that I had to blog for grandma before I could complete my list of, "Things That Must Get Done Before 4:00 pm Tomorrow." Morgan tried and loved her first lollipop. Totally loved it. Sticky gooey all over her face and hands but loving every minute of it. Then we got a package in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa Andersen--I know that it was all grandma but I thought that grandpa needed some love :). They just got back from Europe. They brought back a few gifts for the grandkids. Morgan got a totally darling pink Barrett and pink purse from Paris. Garrett got a sword and shield from Rothenburg, Germany. How cute our my little European children? So even hard days can have happy endings!!


3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

So cute! We found your blog via Krissy's blog, via Camie's blog! Send me an email and I will invite you to our blog.
happydi82@aol.com
Loves
Matt and Di

Marisa said...

Jamie, I'm so glad you found me! I'm going to add you guys to my blog so I can check on your sweet kids whenever I want. They are precious! You look fantastic too. It's so great to be able to catch up with what you are up to. Can't wait to hear more...

Dehner Family said...

Mike told me he bumped into you guys the other day... I wish I would have been with him. He said you guys were happy and things are going great. We are hoping you move back to Columbus! Garrett and Morgan are adorable! Congrats on the recent sealing.

outside the Logan Temple

outside the Logan Temple

My temple outfit

My temple outfit