Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little late

So I know that Christmas was almost a month ago but I am just getting around to my Christmas post. I will keep it short. Great time. Loved it. Too much fun. Snow. Family. Cousins. Lots of back and forth--The end! I posted a few of the highlights--taking the kids to the Utah Symphony children's Christmas concert. If you've never been--please go!! It is only 45 minutes. They play only the popular Christmas music--no funky stuff. At the end Santa comes out and leads everyone in a sing along. Good stuff. We also went to the Little America brunch buffet. Way too good. Good thing that I don't believe in weighing myself or I would have felt really bad. The Little America decorated a large gingerbread house and had it on display. Another highlight--watching Garrett in his new snow clothes. He loved his snow outfit. Wouldn't take it off for days. Slept in it. We don't have any girl toys at our house and Santa knew this. He brought Morgan all the essential girl toys. Cabbage Patch doll, My Little Pony, Barbie, a rocking chair. What did she like the best?--Drum Roll--Garrett's workbench and tool set. ---Sigh--- I was envisioning hours of love between Morgan and Ava May (said Cabbage Patch) as they explored Las Vegas hand in hand. Nope. Santa totally missed the mark. Maybe next year. The down side to Christmas, we got sick the day after we got home. Garrett, Ryan, and I all got the flu. That sucked. Morgan did well to avoid it--thank you Trish. My good friend Trish came and took Morgan for the entire day so she wouldn't get sick. Since we have been back things are pretty much back to normal. Garrett is back in school and Morgan is back to being well....wild. She is everywhere. She now climbs stairs and not just one or two but ALL 16 stairs. She also can wear two little pigtails now and not just one. She looks adorable. But when we take them out at night she looks like a little devil. Garrett calls it her horns because her hair pokes out all over.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! I love the pic of Morgan with her hair sticking up! So cute!

jenae nae said...

why aren't you looking old like the rest of us? :)

outside the Logan Temple

outside the Logan Temple

My temple outfit

My temple outfit