Sunday, April 26, 2009

So-o-o-o CUTE!!!

Garrett and Morgan looked so flippin' cute at church today that I had to blog it! Ryan thought he and Garrett would play a trick on me before church. I had Garrett all dressed and ready to head out the door except he needed shoes. I tell Ryan to put his church shoes on while I finish Morgan's hair. Garrett comes walking up to me, sticks out feet and tells me he is all ready. Ryan had put Garrett's sandals on with his socks. I know if you are from Utah County that might not sound bizarre, but to everywhere else is the USA--sandals and socks are not okay! Garrett and Ryan bust out laughing and ha-ha joke is over right?? No--we were in such a rush to get out the door that Ryan forgot to change him into his shoes. During sacrament meeting both Ryan and I look down and see Garrett's argyle socks with his brown leather sandals--uggggg! Other than that, Garrett looked adorable in his sweater vest & tie. Now to Morgan--cutest thing to ever have two legs. So many mom's at church asked me how I did her hair--flat iron ladies and yes lots of style freeze hairspray. To get the complete hairdo though you must go www.maddiemorgan.com and get the interchangeable headband and flower--don't forget to email me for a discount first!!!

4 comments:

Libby said...

that is too funny bc the first thing i noticed was his shoes! i was thinking not so cute. i also noticed how cute your kids are of course!! morgan is getting so old. we miss you guys!

Our Family said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! I am so glad that you comented on my last update so that I could find yours. Now I am going to have to keep in touch with you better, and get to see your darling kids. They are so big!!! I love the cute clothes and the hair is so cute!
Jill

Our Family said...

yea, I can't spell.... commented
sorry

Anonymous said...

your children are beautiful.

outside the Logan Temple

outside the Logan Temple

My temple outfit

My temple outfit