Happy Easter! For those of you familiar with the movie "Easter Parade" will get the tone in which I mean to say, "Happy Easter." My one question is, when did Easter become a mini Christmas? Candy, clothes, toys...our family room is now filled with new things. Grandma Dorothy sent an Easter package. Grandma Andersen sent an Easter package. The Easter Bunny came. Easter Egg hunts. It was a big hoopla. It really was fun, but I was left to ponder about the craziness of the holiday. Anyway, just my thoughts. It sounds like I am down on Easter but it really was a fun day. My brother Jared and his family came to visit for the weekend. Garrett and Morgan had a great time with Jacob, Olivia, and Madison. Garrett likes to torment Olivia a little bit and Olivia likes to tattle on Garrett so it is about even. Garrett and Morgan both got new Easter outfits--and yes I mean outfits. They looked adorable at church in their new Easter clothes. Cutest kids in the ward--or so I am told :). They also got new collegiate wear. You know that a holiday isn't complete unless Ohio State gear is included. Garrett got a new Ohio State t-shirt and jersey and Morgan got a new Ohio State cheerleader uniform. They are ready for football season to begin! The biggest hit of the day was the mini piano that the Easter bunny brought. It is too cute. It is a black baby grand piano--the perfect size for both Garrett and Morgan to hone their inner Mozart. We had a real band going this morning with all the instruments that we have. Guitars, piano, trumpet, flute, ukulele. This band is going on tour!

2 comments:
CUTE easter outfits and I love the new blog design.
Oh Jamie, my Jamie! How I miss you guys. The kids are adorable--we got new easter outfits too (me included of course:) Give the kiddos hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment