Happy Birthday to my favorite little guy. Garrett turns 4! I can't believe that my monster is getting so old. Time flies. Garrett is so much fun. He is constantly talking and always trying to negotiate something. If I tell him "NO" then he will ask, "Maybe later?". When I tell him that he has 2 minutes before we have to leave or until he has to share a toy or something he will respond with, "how about 3 minutes?". He loves his little sister and wants her to he his partner in crime. They will giggle and laugh at each other and get in trouble together. I love my Garrett Monster. He makes our family so happy. I love you bud!
1 comment:
He's a pretty cute monster! It sounds like Hayden and Garrett are true cousins. Well, if Garrett is still hitting other kids like Hayde is. That is the reason I stopped taking them to the gym playroom. I have to go at night because I don't dare leave Hayden to hit others. I too have been called from my aerobics class to come and get my violent child! He's doing better, I think. I haven't dared take him back! We should put our children in a padded room together and see what happens! They might teach each other a lesson!
Post a Comment