
This weekend we celebrated Morgan's birthday. I can't believe that she is one already. This year has flown by. It makes me sad to review pictures from the past year because I know that I will never get that time with her again. She is such a beautiful little girl with a funny little personality to match. Let me tell you just one of her crazy moments this week. Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Mike gave Morgan a wooden rocking chair for Christmas. Because we flew home for Christmas, we weren't able to bring it back with us. A family friend came to Vegas this week and brought it with her. Now Morgan loves climbing so within minutes of the rocking chair being at our house Morgan had not only figured out how to climb into it, but also how to stand on it, hold on to the back and rock back and forth. I raced over to take her off so she wouldn't fall backward and crack her head open. I placed her safely on the floor and what does she try all over again? That's right. Standing on the chair again! That's my Lu-lu. We had a big birthday hoorah. We went to dad's office and he took Morgan to lunch. Opened presents--which for a one-year-old, she made quite a haul. We did the birthday party with the traditional cake and ice cream--you know the drill. P.S if anyone needs a good caterer in Las Vegas, I know the best. http://www.chocolateaproncatering.com/. My friends own it and they do a fabulous job. Maren (one of the owners) made Morgan's birthday cake--I wanted to take credit, but no 
one would believe I could pull this cake off. It was beautiful. Almost to pretty to eat. I really did feel bad cutting into it. The best part was, it tasted as good as it looked. Maren also made a little personal cake for Morgan to dive into without all the other guests eating what she had man-handled. The cakes were wonderful and my little princess deserves the best for her first birthday.
We love you Morgan!

one would believe I could pull this cake off. It was beautiful. Almost to pretty to eat. I really did feel bad cutting into it. The best part was, it tasted as good as it looked. Maren also made a little personal cake for Morgan to dive into without all the other guests eating what she had man-handled. The cakes were wonderful and my little princess deserves the best for her first birthday.
We love you Morgan!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Lu LU! We miss you--those cakes were awesome by the way! Who ever made those is amazing:)
I can't believe she is one years old. What a doll. Definitely takes after her adorable Mom. What fun things you have been up too. We miss you guys? When are you heading back to live in C-Bus? I think we will be living here forever!!
Love ya,
Heather :)
Post a Comment